martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

disturbed

right now I am at the work and it`s very boring. I read my cousin`s blog and I am very disturbed I really don`t know why. But what I read hurted me a lot. I am very worried about my cousin and I really don`t know why but I feel the desire of visiting him (although I know I can`t) but still I am expecting that he answers me by tomorrow.
well if you read this eden I just want you to know that I love you so much and I hope you are ok.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey i'm okay,better than before, it's a long long story, it wasn't my fault but oh well, thanks for the support of my blog, become my follower!
    Hey estoy bien, mejor que nunca, es una historia muy muy larga, no fue mi culpa pero ya que, gracias por el apoyo a mi blog,conviertete en mi seguidor(a)!

    ResponderEliminar